Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

Phrentermine to the Rescue!

Alright, [future] skinny bitches... I just finished my weight lifting exercises for the night. So far, doing treadmill or a higher level cardio one day and weights the next is working out for me... We'll see how it really is after a full week. Now, if I could just get my stress level down, I'll be good to go! Aside from that, phrentimine has worked well for me in the past, so I'm thinking about giving it another go, just for one month, to help with my appetite. I tend to not be hungry during the day, but at night I crave sweets (and anything I can get my hands on for that matter)... so I need to do something about that. *On a side note, everyone needs to go read Mommy Wants Phrentermine Vodka and tell her this crazy bitch sent you her way! She tells it like it is and cracks me up!* Also, the medication helps me stay focused and motivated.
       Anyway. This weekend it was hard for me to workout like I wanted to... I can't force myself to work out when I'm emotionally exhausted. I wish it was as easy as snapping my fingers and make my life change all in one day... Then again, I'm guessing everyone in the world wishes the same thing. No one told us this shit when we were young. No one said, "Hey! If you eat that when you grow up, you'll get fat!" (does that even make sense?). I think I'm rambling now.
       I've considered doing the Susan G. Komen - breast cancer walk here in Georgia. I believe it's in October. But! Here's the deal; it's 60 miles over the coarse of 3 days. Hmm... saying that out loud sounds like a bit too much for me right now.  Maybe I'll try to find a shorter walk. I want to do something and I think within a month or so, I can possibly feel better and be ready to go the distance. Reluctantly crouched at the starting line. Engines pumping and thumping in time. The green light flashes and the flags go up. Churning and burning, they yearn for the cup. Maybe I can do the 60 mile walk next year. I should be more than ready then. Seeing as though I'm trying so hard to find a routine that works so that I can stick with it. I can't say it enough, I'm tired of being this way!
       I really wish I had enough readers to interact with my questions and to share opinions. If you are a current reader, you should share the link with everyone you know. Dammit! Don't you people understand that I need followers in order to take over the world!? We're all just sitting around watching people get bigger and bigger and not doing anything about it. Aren't you tired of that? I'm doing this shit for me, yes, but I'm also doing it for everyone around me! Have you ever just walked around smiling at complete strangers and noticing how they start smiling back? It's because it's human nature to do what we see... We all lead by example, whether in good ways or bad... that if I change my life for the better and convince one person around me to do the same... and then they convince one person... and so on and so forth, then we can slowly change the world... and maybe win the lottery in the process! Weight loss equals lottery winnings... or maybe lottery winnings equal weight loss. Hmm... something to think about until tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. You totally should do that walk. Except my feet hurt thinking about it, yo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. I'm not sure if I can prepare myself this year for the 3day. I'm going to try and find a 5k or something similar to start off with. :)

    ReplyDelete