Pages

Sunday, August 8, 2010

I Should Get a Bumper Sticker for This Thing...

I actually achieved something today! Woo hoo! I walked on the treadmill for 37 minutes (and would have kept going had I not needed to go somewhere), even though I wanted to give up 10 minutes into it. Maybe I can get out of this fat girl routine. I feel motivated, let's hope it lasts.
It happened again, I had something good to write, got sucked in to this freakin TV and completely forgot. Dammit. I'll just ramble for a minute until I figure it out. I'm trying to think of goals to accomplish, and hopefully complete them. Maybe small ones, because I get distracted easily (obviously). Something like, walk 10 miles this week. Drink 10 gallons of water. Get laid 72 times a day (yes I said 'day'). Walk every day, even if it's just for 15 minutes. Lose the amount of a small child by Christmas (even though I'm better with short term goals, I think). Find a fabulous bumper sticker for this big ass of mine. Be able to go for an hour on the treadmill in a week. Win the lottery and just be fat and rich.... or pay someone to make me skinny.
So, I saw the movie, Despicable Me and it was a good one. My son loved it. It also made me realize I need about 500 minions of my own. I don't really know what point I had to mentioning that... but maybe tomorrows post will be better. Good night!

Feel free to send suggestions, questions, money donations... whatever to blogyourassoff@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment