Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Let's Get Physical!

Ok, ok, ok. I give in! I'm putting the scale out of sight and only weighing once a week (probably Fridays). If I lose something, I can have my one cheat meal... if I don't, then I won't. The reflection in the mirror is really starting to get to me. I have days where I seriously feel like I gain 10 pounds just within that day. I'm sick of feeling this way. I really think part of the reason I'm having problems not losing is because of the stress I'm under with not being able to find a job. I'm also doing horrible at eating enough during the day (or at least the past 3 days I have been). Today, I only managed to eat about 900 cals.... but I didn't snack or anything, so... Even though I didn't eat unhealthy today, I shot my metabolism to hell because I only ate twice today. (Also, I spent the day getting tattooed, so maybe that had something to do with it... my bad.) So... it's a short post. Get over it. Is anyone else having frustrations? At least I'm in a better mood today that I was yesterday, that's a plus.... right? Maybe I get in some good "exercise" tonight. The same kind we talked about before.
Oh, on a side note, the new salads from Wendy's are worth trying... or at least the Apple Pecan Chicken Salad. The only thing I strongly disliked about it was the blue cheese crumbles (because I don't like it, duh), so I'll have them leave that off next time. Other than that, really good and filling. Also, I love my bread... just about any kind of bread. But! One thing I'm going to start doing is if I have to get fast food, get a grilled chicken sandwich, but don't eat the bread... or maybe only one piece? I'm also cutting down on pasta and rice. That hurts to say. I guess I'll see where that gets me. I'll be far better and even more motivated once I start to see the numbers go down... or the pants fit looser... Until then, it's extremely discouraging.

Hm... what else I can I bullshit about to make this longer? Oh. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to make this shit (weight loss, not blogging) easier?! Any tips would be great. Yep. Can't think of anything else, so good night, bitches!

1 comment:

  1. if can get the excersize thing going...i know i will just have a food problem...i LOVE food so in order not to gain anymore i just dont buy it...dont get me wrong i feed my kids but i just dont eat...like last night the had shells n sheese and i had just one bite...b4 that a chicken sandwhich and that was it all day...for the love of god what am i going to do its worse than being stuck in limbo...i eaither A eat all the good bad food (pasta mainly i am italian after all) or B i dont eat at all and i know that is no good for me that is my rant for the day

    ReplyDelete