Pages

Saturday, August 21, 2010

I'm a Loser!

I'm writing this with a shaking arms and legs. Nope, not because of extracurricular activities, but from working out. I can promise you one thing, The Biggest Loser: The Workout - Last Chance Workout will kick your ass! I'm going through, yet another, one of my phases. It's so hard to do this shit when you feel like you have no one to do it with. Sure, I have my man, but he loses weight just as easy as he changes underwear... Here I am, 2 weeks later and haven't lost one fucking pound. That's part of the reason I'm writing this blog is because I want everyone to feel like they have someone to relate to.
I'm very lucky to have a friend that has jumped on this boat with me. She lives almost two hours away, but she came up with a great idea. We call each other every day before and after workouts. I took a picture of myself as soon as I stopped my workout and sent it to her. It would be much easier for the both of us if we lived closer... but at least I have a best friend that can help me stay motivated from miles away (and I'm helping her too).

Does anyone else want to jump on the band wagon? I'm at the stage where half of me wants to give up so badly and just find comfort in the body that I have and just deal with being unhealthy. Simply because I feel like I can't do it. Yet, the other half of me is battling to keep up the motivation because this stops now! I absolutely refuse to stay this way. I'm sick and tired of being so damn uncomfortable in my own skin. I hate looking in the mirror most days... I find myself occasionally thinking about just shoving my fingers down my throat (or not eating at all)... I am human. Just because I said the thought crossed my mind doesn't mean I'm actually going to do it. I love food way too much... I can't say I haven't done it before. My point behind all this is that I want a life change! I'm not just looking to lose 50 pounds because I want a new pair of jeans... I'm doing this to extend my life and my son's. I'm doing this to make all the people that used to give me shit in high school look like fat asses. Well, the ones that haven't done that themselves. I'm going this to look amazing in a wedding dress one day (if it ever comes to that)... to be healthy for future children.
I'm always willing to answer any questions that you want to ask... about anything. If you're out there at a complete loss as to where to begin, start with eating better and walking. Take it one step at a time. If you just jump into doing something full force, you less likely to fully succeed. Once you get your grasp on eating better and walking 30 minutes 3 to 4 times a week... step it up a level. If what you're doing is easy, push yourself just a little harder. We can all do this. Raise your hand if you're sure ready to be a skinny bitch! Also, find me on Facebook by clicking here.... or here... or maybe even here!

2 comments:

  1. hey! ive been reading, & im with you 100%!
    ive been trying to lose some weight forever & its miserable. i dont understand those ppl that i hear that hate working out, then start doing it & love it, cuz im not getting there. a little over a year ago i STARTED trying to lose weight, i lost 10 lbs and then gained it back. then lost 20 lbs & ive kept it off but cant lose a lb more.

    of course my bf can eat a 800 calorie frozen dinner while im eating my 300 calorie lean cuisine & he'll be 5 lbs lighter in the morning & ive gained a pound. its ridiculous!

    & that whole "only weigh yourself once a week" that doesnt work. i have a scale in my bathroom & i step on it everyday, multiple times a day, cuz im impatient & nosey.

    along with my impatient-ness, thats my problem, if i dont see the scale moving, i wanna say "screw this, lets go to chilis" & i wanna go get a burger & fries. i love food toooooo much! i can pretend i can go out to eat & get something "good" for me, & then i see the pictures of all the other food & end up with something i knew i shouldn't of gotten & knew i shouldnt of been eating the whole time i was eating it. & knowing that im gonna be mad about it later doesnt stop me.

    anyway, moral of the story is, youre not alone at all. i just got off the eliptical for 30 minutes & thought i was gonna die. haha. im gonna try to try harder, i always give myself deadlines & start dates & never succeed. but im ready to be happier with how i look & try to look cuter for halloween (my latest "deadline")

    love, val :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to know that I'm not alone. Everything you just typed is exactly what I'm going through.

    This is hard! Maybe we can be long distance motivators. Text me. We'll see if we can work something out. Thank you for responding. It's really good to know just how many people are on this miserable bus with me.

    ReplyDelete