Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

A Mouse & Cheese

This is technically for yesterday and today. I was really busy and didn't have a chance to post.... blah, blah there's no need to go into that bullshit. You're ready for the blog, right?
So, Wednesday was decent. I've slept since then, so really don't remember what all I did. Dammit. I knew I should have done this last night. Um.... ok, ok think. Um... I woke up (that's a plus), uh.. oh, I had a banana which was good. Oh! I'm a dumb ass, now I remember what I did. I went to the pool and then to a friends house. Sorry, I should have warned everyone from the beginning, I'm so fucking forgetful. While I'm thinking about it, everyone needs to go buy Kick-Ass. It's not what you think it is, but I'm sure you'll like it! (Click the link to the left to purchase it). Ok, where was I? Oh. Banana, pool, friend, home, watched movie, go to bed.

Today, I woke up again with.... well, you probably don't want to know what really woke me up, but we'll call it exercise. Then, I had a banana and fruit with water. Skinny bitch, here I come! I've also tried to keep up with eating healthy. I'm going to start a workout soon. Which, with my gimp ass leg, it's hard to find one that won't hurt me. I'm thinking about Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred. Has anyone else tried that? Keep in mind, the only shape I'm in is round! I need something I can work through without it fucking killing me. I think if I can get 10 pounds of blubber off by the end of the month, maybe that will motivate me more. Grr! I hate the bastards that can just sit around and lose weight. Or what about those people that claim to be fat when they weigh all of maybe 110... yep, I want to punch all of them in the face. If I hang one of "them" in front of my treadmill (like a mouse with cheese), I'll possibly lose it quicker. Maybe I'll try that. Don't worry, if I do, I'll take pictures.
Until tomorrow, [future] skinny bitches!

2 comments:

  1. Yes I have the Shred and I also do her 2010 Ultimate fitness for the Wii. The shred will kick your ass and make sure you start at level one, but it is a great workout! I do that everyday as well as run 2 miles and that is with my back being horrid, but it is a great feeling and if you put your mind to it and push through the initial pain you will be thankful you did! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I'll give it a shot :)

    ReplyDelete