Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2010

I'm Not Alone...

       Finally! I had someone write me a private message with some advice and they shared that they have been struggling with some thyroid problems. At last, I don't feel alone! It really helps when people open up. Like I've said, the reason I'm writing these blogs is to allow me to be vulnerable to someone that may need my help. Right now, there is someone reading this that also feels alone. Sometimes, that's all it takes. Just to know someone is listening, reading and understanding. Until I got that message, I was on the verge of giving up this entire thing. Now, I have new-found inspiration.

       I hope they are reading this now and knowing that they did inspire me. They took me from feeling like I was in a dark room by myself, to now, at least there's a light. I believe that there's a reason for everything. I'm hoping that a year from now I can look back on all of this and be in a better place with myself. It's hard to sit and write all of this and know that there's a possibility of getting criticized. But! There's also a possibility that I will touch someones life.

       Until I find out what's going on with my body, I'm scared to do hard workouts. What if I am pregnant? I could be getting my heart rate up too high. Right? I mean, I know you can workout while pregnant, but I don't think you're supposed to do hardcore cardio. If it's my thyroid, I wonder if that affects the way I should workout too. Grr! So many questions. I guess I'll figure it all out one day at a time. If you have any answers to these questions and don't want to post them in the comments section, you can always email me: blogyourassoff@yahoo.com. Also, if you have any questions, I will do my hardest to find an answer for you if I don't already have one. If I start getting enough questions, I'll make a Q&A blog once a week/month/whatever. To all of you that are reading and responding, I can't thank you enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment