Pages

Friday, August 6, 2010

If You Insist!

There are so many things going on in this world... Whoopi says "fuck". Somewhere a housewife [from NYC or some shit] had a baby. Apparently, there's a few people in this world looking for love. Oh, and let's not forget about the fact that a bunch of people can live in a house surrounded by cameras. Most importantly, Beavis & Butthead are coming back on air. You may be asking yourself what my point is...? Well, I'll tell you. Everyone worries too much about what everyone else is doing and what celebrity did what. Start worrying about you and your own family! I want to know where all the "I'm a fat ass and need to lose weight" shows are! We have plenty of "I already have enough money, but I really want a skinny bitch/muscley douche bag to fall in lust love with" because I'm too busy to find it myself. Sure, we have The Biggest Loser and Dance Your Ass Off (which by the way, I had completely forgotten about when I named this damn blog! Shit.), but I can't really think of anything else. If we had more shows like that motivated people to lose weight, maybe we wouldn't be an overweight, dying country. Maybe they need me to host one of these shows! Sorry, I'm just getting frustrated. I had to get that off my chest. Dammit.


Alright, I think I'm done with that (for now). Today was actually a rough day for me. I woke up with my back in a lot of pain, so I decided to get on The Total Gym and work my legs a little. Then, as the rain came pouring down, I grabbed my camera and ran outside! (That's exercise, right?) I spent a couple hours chasing two teenage girls (that's definitely exercise!). Wait, let me rephrase that. I don't want to sound like a lesbian cougar (not that there's anything wrong with that). I spent a couple hours taking photos of two young ladies in the rain and water. All went well.... until we left. I realized that I had not eaten all day. Leave it to a fellow fat girl to force me to have Taco Bell. She was paying, how could I resist!? That would just be rude! But! The way I look at it, I was stupid and didn't eat the entire day... so I needed something... That just happened to be Taco Bell. I didn't stuff as much in my face as I normally do, that counts, right? Don't worry, I'm fully prepared to bust ass tomorrow (and possibly later tonight) with real workouts! While I do that, you do this:

No comments:

Post a Comment