Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

Suck it out!

Today is a frustrating day. The scale isn't budging. I really don't feel like working out 7 days a week, but if that's what it's going to take, I guess I'll have too. I'm not eating as much junk, I'm on the treadmill every other day, drinking more water, and taking diet pills and I'm not seeing any change. This is the part that I normally throw my hands up and say "screw it"! I don't think I'm physically capable of working out every day (we'll see). This weekend, I didn't really do as much as I should have... and that's my fault.
I'm tired of feeling discouraged. Liposuction here I come! Seriously, I'm getting fed up. Yes, I understand, it's only been two weeks, but shit! Shouldn't I see at least some change in the scale or my body? I almost feel like my clothes are tighter some days. I'm going to kick it into high gear this week and if I don't see any change, I'll probably walk into a local Weight Watchers meeting and punch the skinniest one in the face, then walk out. After that, I'll do the RAW diet for 2 weeks... if that doesn't get me anywhere, I don't know what I'll do. See? Is this the shit you wanted to see on the blog? That I'm human too and that this shit is hard and you get pissed off easily? Maybe I should get a stationary bike and pedal on it 24/7. I can even attach a bag to piss in and be good to go! I really think I need a punching bag too... I hate it. I hate it. I hate it.
I don't know where to go from here. Like I said, this is normally where I give up. I'm one of those people that want instant gratification... even if it's something little... So, it's going to be so hard to keep going, but I'm not stopping. I have to do this! Even if that means I bitch, gripe and moan every single day. I think it would really help me out if I had more people in this with me. So, if you are following this blog, please start leaving comments. I'll motivate you if you motivate me. It sucks ass to feel like I'm doing this by myself. Ok. While I'm nice and frustrated, I might as well go get on the stupid fucking treadmill.

2 comments:

  1. First thing's first, don't get on the scale every day, just pick one day a week. Keep in mind if you eat a steak or something, it's going to be with you for a few days, so don't weigh in right after that either.
    Second, you're not alone. I'm right there with you. I lost all that weight last fall and now it's back. I can see it and it's disgusting! The key is working out. I've been watching what I eat for months and nothing. I have to get off my ass!!
    I'm getting on my eliptical 45mins-1hr a day and eating a bunch of salad! anything with green leafs. I've been doing the salad thing for a few weeks, but I just started back on the elliptical. so I'll update you later on that.
    My head freakin hurts and I gotta pee every hr on the hr... gah! off to fill up my nalgene bottle, again.
    Love ya, hang in there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Instant gratification....that is what i want too..I know that in reality is doesnt exsit! but Fuck! Here i am at the wedding with my mom a SIZE 4 and she goes to throw up..can we say eating disorder..thats what im afraid of that shit is half genitic u know...but neway im with my mom who is 105 and here i am over 100lbs heavier than her and i feel so embarressed, I didnt even take as many pics that i wanted to. I havent even put myself on the scale in over a month i dont want to know, i dont want to feel the deep heart brack of dissapointment. Wish i were closer i think we BOTH could use some good kick boxing or tybo! It would be eaiser if i had someone to do it with everyday

    ReplyDelete