Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Fat Girls Can Run

I've been watching a few of my youtubers lately and sxephil has started a weight loss blog. Well, he started it almost 50 days ago, but you can easily catch up. He's calling his "Project: Lose an Olsen Twin" (aka #PLOT on twitter) (His twitter - follow him). Anyway, the point behind that was he mentioned "Couch to 5k" in one of his vlogs, so I decided to check it out. With my ankle, I was cautious to start it... but guess which one of your favorite lazy asses will start that on Sunday? Yep, that's right! Me. So, if you want to click the link and do the program with me, we'll see if it works. The first week will obviously kick your ass, especially if you're as out of shape as most people, including myself. Last time I tried to run/jog, my ankle popped and hurt like a bitch for a week (Note to self: wear enough support!). I'm seriously going to see if I can follow through with it.
As far as my "normal" routine... I'm trying to walk for a minimum of 35 minutes at least 3 times a week. On top of that, I try to do crunches and either upper body or lower body. Let me just tell you, I hate hate hate my thighs, stomach and side-boob fat.. oh, and the arm fat. I guess you could just say I hate my body right now. While writing this, I actually feel motivated to get on the treadmill, but it's 1:30 in the morning and it's probably a bit late to be doing that. Shit.
I would love for people to follow my blog and interact. After all, if I can motivate more people, it will only make me work harder. Remember, we talked about that co-dependent crap already. Also, feel free to ask questions. If you want to know anything, don't hesitate to ask (either through a comment or email blogyourassoff@yahoo.com) I know this is a short one, but I have another blog for tomorrow.... today... whatever. *I need a good catch phrase.... isn't that how people get famous?

No comments:

Post a Comment